University of Copenhagen
Department of Computer Science
02.1.10, Universitetsparken 1
- 09/21: Three papers accepted at EMNLP 2021.
- 08/21: Iuliia has a paper at RepL4NLP with a dataset and models for multi-step relational reasoning in abstract images.
- 05/21: Emanuele has a paper accepted to TACL on a mathematical and software framework that unifies Vision & Language BERTs. The paper explores the downstream differences between five models when trained on the same data with the same pretraining objectives.
- 02/21: I am giving a Keynote Speech at the Second Workshop on NLP Beyond Text.
- 01/21: Emanuele has a paper at EACL on improving compositional generalization in image captioning by integrating syntactic tags into image captioning models.
- 01/21: Area Chair for Language Grounding to Vision, Robotics and Beyond at ACL 2021
- 09/20: I'm hiring a postdoc to work on multimodal machine learning with medical records data. The application deadline is 15/10/2020 and I'm happy to answer informal questions.
- 09/20: Two papers accepted at EMNLP 2020.
- 04/20: Three papers accepted at ACL 2020.
- 03/20: Area Chair for Language Grounding to Vision, Robotics and Beyond at EMNLP 2020
- 03/20: Paper accepted in Machine Translation
- 03/20: Paper accepted in IEEE Selected Topics in Signal Processing